6.29.2014

Tomato-Feta Frittata

Tomato-Feta Frittata

A juicy, summery frittata. 

I will post less frequently in the next couple of weeks, since I got myself a new job in a city 600 km away from where I currently live. Weekly postings will continue when I've got everything rigged up. ;)


Tomato-Feta Frittata

Adapted from The New Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison

Ingredients:

4 eggs
salt and pepper
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp dried marjoram
1 Tbsp clarified butter
2-3 tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
100 g feta cheese, diced

Method:

Beat the eggs with sat and pepper, fold in the remaining ingredients. In a 10-inch skillet, melt the clarified butter, add the egg mixture and spread out into an even layer. Cook on low heat until set, maybe 8 minutes. Slide onto a large plate, place the skillet on top and turn over. Cok for another 6 minutes or so and serve.

No comments: